Citizens Energy Group is committed to inclusion and universal access in all of its services and programs. We are currently reviewing and redesigning our website to ensure compliance with the standards delineated in Section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998.
Please direct any questions or comments regarding the usability of this website to:CustomerCare@citizensenergygroup.com. If you cannot fully access the information on the website, please contact us via the address indicated above. In order to allow us to effectively respond, please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, your preferred response format (electronic format, standard print, large print, etc.), the Web address of the material you are trying to access, and your complete contact information so we can fulfil your request. For business reasons, we may provide information to you in an alternate format.
Information or service offerings currently provided through the website generally can also be obtained by one of the following methods:
- Service issues for deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired - Call Relay Indiana at 711
- A gas leak or other gas-related emergency - Call (317) 924-3311
- Email inquiries: CustomerCare@citizensenergygroup.com
- Help with a billing issue - Call (317) 924-3311
- General assistance including energy assistance - Call 211
- Visit the Citizens Energy Group office at 2020 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, which is a handicapped-accessible facility.