Paperless Billing FAQs
Below are a few common questions customers have about paperless billing. If you are thinking about going paperless and still have questions, please contact a Customer Service Representative.
How to I sign up for paperless billing?
First Login or Register at CitizensEnergyGroup.com and click on Paperless Billing in the My Account menu. Next, verify your email address displayed on the page and read the disclosures. Finally, click "Sign Up for Paperless Billing" and you'll start receiving paperless bills within the next billing cycle.
Why should I switch to paperless bills?
When you sign up for Paperless Billing, you have flexibility and the freedom to manage your account. Here's a few of the things you'll be able to do:
- View 24 months of payment history, no matter if you mailed a check, paid online, or paid in person.
- Make a payment from your checking or saving account or with your credit card.
- Sign up for Automatic Bank Deduction (ABD) so you don't have to worry about making payments.
- Enroll in Budget Billing to spread utility costs evenly over the year.
- Manage multiple accounts from a single username and password.
What if I want to go back to paper bills?
If you decide you want paper bills mailed to your home again, you can simply unenroll from paperless billing. Just log in, go to the Paperless Billing page and choose "Remove my account from Paperless Billing". You may still receive one more paperless bill depending on the billing cycle and the timing of your request.
What information is included in the paperless bill?
How does paperless billing work with multiple accounts?
If you have multiple accounts and would like to sign up for paperless billing, each account will need to be enrolled individually.